5 easy tips to stay secure:
1. Change your passwords (and try not to make them all the same thing again!)
2. Do a virus sweep/scan, get rid of cookies, and delete all unnecessary and unknown files.
3. Review (and update) your workplace computer security policies
4. Back up your computer's data onto a hard drive
5. Use sound judgement! Keeping your data safe is usually not too difficult when you are being careful.
Although you should practice these more often, at least make the effort once a year. Got any other good ideas for computer security, let us know!
This month we distributed 375 computers and laptops!
These computers & laptops went to...
Thank you donors! 💗
We couldn't run the Computers for Schools program without your continued support.